Career development workshop
A career development workshop for reapplying pupillage applicants.
The career development workshop will include the following:
· Information about the support members can access through the Education Department to improve a future pupillage application, including career development schemes and post-Bar course scholarships
· A talk on resilience and self-reflection by Mary Prior QC
· A panel discussion and Q&A on building relevant experience and strengthening an application
· Information about wellbeing support available through the Inn and the Bar
The career development workshop is open to Members of the Inn who have:
· been called to the Bar and/or have completed their Bar course but are yet to obtain pupillage and
· have previously applied for pupillage
Book online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
This event will also be delivered remotely using Zoom. A link to the join the event will be sent by email 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Please ensure you have joined before the session is due to start.