Discussion: The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk
A panel discussion on The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk, followed by a Q&A session.
Location: Gray's Inn Large Pension Room
Qualifying Session (QS): Not accredited as a QS
CPD: Equivalent to 1 CPD hour (view the Bar Standards Board guidance for CPD
Led by Siân Mirchandani QC, 4 New Square, the panel will discuss what the application and life in silk entails.
- Mrs Justice O’Farrell DBE
- Mr Justice Knowles CBE
- Penelope Reed QC - QC Appointments Panel / 5 Stone Buildings
- Russell Wallman - Chief Executive QCA
- Nicholas Khan QC - European Commission Legal Service
- Jessica Stephens QC - 4 Pump Court, successful 2018 applicant
This event is open to all practitioners (barristers and solicitors) and practice managers. This includes junior practitioners who want a better understanding of what the application and life in silk entails.