Discussion: The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk
A panel discussion on The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk, followed by a Q&A session.
led by Nicola Rushton QC, Hailsham Chambers, followed by a Q&A session.
Location: Gray's Inn Large Pension Room
Qualifying Session (QS): Not accredited as a QS
CPD: Equivalent to 1 CPD hour (view the Bar Standards Board guidance for CPD
The panellist include:
- Mrs Justice Cockerill DBE
- Mrs Justice O’Farrell DBE
- Sir Alex Allan – Chair of the Selection Panel of the QCA
- Russell Wallman – Chief Executive of the QCA
- Anna Boase QC – 1 Essex Court, (2019 silk)
- Isabel Hitching QC – Crown Office Chambers, (2019 silk)
- Aparna Nathan QC – Devereux Chambers, (2019 silk)
This event is open to all practitioners (barristers and solicitors) and practice managers. This includes junior practitioners who want a better understanding of what the application and life in silk entails.