Explore the Bar webinar series
A webinar on Public Law & Human Rights
Part of a webinar series of panel discussions, where barristers will share their experience of practice, pupillage and life at the Bar.
This event is organised by The Association of Gray's Inn Students (AGIS).
Explore the Bar series
- Family Law - 26 November 2020
- Criminal Law - 1 December 2020
- Common Law - 8 December 2020
- Public & Human Rights Law - 14 January 2021
- Commercial Law - 21 January 2021
Get the webinar link
No booking is required, This event will be delivered remotely using Zoom . Please ensure you have joined before the session is due to start.
Student Members: links to the join the webinars will be emailed out to all student Members by AGIS in advance.
Please email AGIS your questions in advance.