A reception followed by dinner in hall.
One of the most popular nights among all of the Inn's members.
This event is offered only once every academic year. Come meet, dine and continue the centuries old tradition of passing the 'loving cup' with some very prestigious guests of the Inn!
I thoroughly enjoyed Grand Night both in terms of company, food and above all the uniqueness of the evening!
Registration: 18:45 (Benchers and their guests are asked to arrive by 18:30)
Qualifying Session: Not accredited as a QS
- All members: gowns
- Student and barrister members: dark suits with white shirts (men and women) and ties (men)
- Benchers: White Tie and decorations.
This event is open to all Members of the Inn.
Book and pay online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
Booking will open approximately 8 weeks prior to the event and will close, (for barrister members) 4 clear working days and (for student members) 5 clear working days before the event.
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only) and barristers within 3 years of Call: : £15
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call) & guests: £58
- Benchers (no guests): £97