A 3-course candlelit dinner, for Members to bring along a guest and experience the historic dining traditions of Hall.
Enjoy the splendour of Gray’s Inn along with your peers, colleagues, friends, or family and showcase your Inn.
Bencher Arrival: 6.45pm
Members of Hall & Guest Arrival: 7pm
Qualifying Session: Not accredited as a QS
- All members: gowns
- Student and barrister members: dark suits with white shirts (men and women) and ties (men)
- Guests of student and barrister members: smart formal (guests do not require gowns)
- Benchers and their guests: black tie
The event is open to all Members of the Inn and their guests.
Members can book and pay online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
Bookings close: 16 January
All attendees will need to show your eTicket(s) for entry. Please either show your eTicket(s) on your phone, tablet or bring a printed copy along with you on the day.
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only) and barristers within 3 years of Call: £15
- Guests of students: £22
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call) & guests: £30
- Benchers & guests: £88