Introduction to Arbitration [webinar]
In this webinar Marion Smith QC and Frederico Singarajah, will discuss:
- The reasons why arbitration is so important in cross-border disputes
- The career opportunities in international commercial arbitration
- The approach to advocacy before international commercial arbitrators
- The new Gray’s Inn Introduction to International Commercial Arbitration course, running over 6 weeks this summer
- Assisted by previous team members, they will also explain how you can participate as a member of the Gray’s Inn moot team at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot 2021
Open to student Members. The webinar will be run via Zoom.
Book online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
Students with provisional membership should email the moots team to book a place.