This evening begins with a drinks reception where you can meet and later dine in groups of four (a mess) with barrister and judicial members of the Inn.
Dinner is preceded by a talk given by a Oliver Haswell on 'The importance of a clearly defined defence strategy'.
Further information will be published here nearer the time.
The event is open to all members of the Inn.
Qualifying Session (QS): 1 QS
Equivalent to 0.5 CPD hours (view the Bar Standards Board guidance for CPD)
Booking will open approximately 8 weeks prior to the event and will close, (for barrister members) 4 clear working days and (for student members) 5 clear working days before the event.
Members can book and pay online for most Inn events via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
Benchers who wish to attend should contact the Education Department.
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only): £18
- Barristers within 3 years of Call: £18
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call): £25
- Benchers: £35
The dress code for all Qualifying Sessions (QSs) unless otherwise stated is:
- dark suits with white shirts (men and women) and ties (men)
- gowns (students, barristers and benchers - except guests)
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.