This evening begins with a drinks reception where you can meet and later dine in groups of four (a mess) with barrister and judicial members of the Inn. Dinner is preceded by a talk given by a guest of the Treasurer.
Further information will be published here nearer the time.
The event is open to all members of the Inn.
Qualifying Session: 1 QS
Equivalent to 0.5 CPD hours (view the Bar Standards Board guidance for CPD)
Booking will open approximately 8 weeks prior to the event and will close, (for barrister members) 4 clear working days and (for student members) 5 clear working days before the event.
Members can book and pay online for most Inn events via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only): £18
- Barristers within 3 years of Call: £18
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call): £25
- Benchers: £35
Contact the Education Department with any questions regarding this event.
The dress code for all Qualifying Sessions (QSs) unless otherwise stated is:
- dark suits with white shirts (men and women) and ties (men)
- gowns (students, barristers and benchers - except guests)
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.