An ideal opportunity to practise advocacy and to receive feedback from our moot judges.
Followed by a canape reception.
Registration Location: Benchers entrance
Dress code: Dark suits & Gowns
This event is open to student Members of the Inn.
Book online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS).
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only): £12
Qualifying Session (QS): 1 QS
Theme: Advocacy skills
- Construct arguments through research, analysis and application of legal principles.
- Demonstrate confidence in advocacy and apply feedback from judges and moot coaches.
- Apply inter-personal and communication skills to prepare oral presentations both independently and/or as a member of a team
- Practice responding to judicial interventions
This QS relates to the following elements of the Professional Statement for Barristers: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.15, 1.17, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, 4.3, 4.6
Preparation required: Yes
To be awarded the QS for this event you are required to join the event on time and stay for the full duration of the event. Please enter your full name when joining the event so that we can record attendance and update the QS records accordingly. This can take up to two weeks.
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.
To be awarded the QS for this event you are required to join the event on time and stay for the full duration of the event.