Open to all members of the Inn and their guests.
Qualifying Session (QS): Not accredited as a QS
Mattins begins at 11:15 in Chapel and is open to all who wish to attend.
Booking will open approximately 8 weeks prior to the event and will close, (for barrister members) 4 clear working days and (for student members) 5 clear working days before the event.
Members can book and pay online for most Inn events via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS):
Benchers should email Michelle Clark in the Treasury Office.
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only): £18
- Barristers within 3 years of Call: £18
- Guests of students and barristers within 3 years of Call: £20
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call): £25
- Guests of barristers (from 3 years of Call): £25
- Benchers: £35