The Silk Application COMBAR/TECBAR/ChBA
The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk
A Panel Discussion
- Mrs Justice Cockerill, Judge in Charge of the Commercial Court, DBE
- Mrs Justice O’Farrell, Judge in Charge of TCC, DBE
- Mrs Justice Bacon, Chancery Division, DBE
- Andrew Walker QC – QCA Selection Panel
- Russell Wallman – Chief Executive of the QCA
- Claire Packman QC elect – 4 Pump Court (2020 silk)
- Nichola Warrender QC elect – Quadrant Chambers (2020 silk)
- Saima Hanif QC elect – 3 VB (2020 silk)
- Clare Dixon QC elect – 4 New Square (2020 silk)
- Myriam Stacey QC elect – Landmark Chambers (2020 silk)
Open to all practitioners (barristers and solicitors) and practice managers. This includes more junior practitioners who want a better understanding of what the application and life in silk entails.
This event is organised by the Equality and Diversity Sub-Committees of TECBAR, COMBAR and ChBA and has been supported by Gray’s Inn.
This event will be delivered using Zoom. A link to the join the event will be sent by email 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Please ensure you have joined before the session is due to start.