Established and new practitioners are required to continue to develop relevant knowledge and skills in accordance with rules published by the Bar Standards Board on Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Often open to members of the other Inns, events include evening lectures, debates, Q&A panel sessions and all day conferences. Events are sometimes run in collaboration with other academic and educational organisations, societies and bodies.
- Various dates - Talks prior to Mixed Messes
- March 2018 - Westlaw and Lawtel training sessions in the Library
- 17 April 2018 - Lecture on Artificial Intelligence and the Law
- 10 May 2018 - Sir Nicholas Wall Lecture
- 2018 (date TBC) - The Annual Bingham Lecture (The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law)
- 21 June 2018 - The Gray's Inn Reading (Gresham College)
- 30 October 2018 - The Annual Birkenhead Lecture