Pupillage Registration Form

Congratulations on obtaining pupillage!

The Inn must always be notified of your pupillage, tenancy or change of career. 

Please submit the below Pupillage Registration Form to register your pupillage with the Inn. On the form you can register first and second six or third six.

You must also register your pupillage separately with the Bar Standards Board

Registration Form

Fields marked * are compulsory. Your information will be used in accordance with the Inn's Data Privacy Notice.

Your Details


You may select more than one area.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.