A career development workshop to provide guidance to Members of the Inn who are applying for pupillage.
The career development workshop will include the following:
- Information about the support members can access through the Education Department to improve a future pupillage application, including career development schemes and post-Bar course scholarships
- A panel discussion about resilience and self-reflection
- A panel discussion and Q&A on building relevant experience and strengthening an application
Date and time: 5 October, 7pm
Who can attend: Open to Members of the Inn who intend to apply for pupillage in the upcoming cycle
How to book
Book online via the Gray’s Inn Online System (GIOS).Book now
Qualifying Session (QS): 1 QS
Theme: Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Discuss strategies for pupillage applications and career development for those who have completed the Bar Course or have been recently Called to the Bar
- Identify sources of expertise and assistance for individuals who have been successful with pupillage applications
- Consider issues of wellbeing and identify sources of expertise and support for seeking pupillage
This QS relates to the following elements of the Professional Statement for Barristers: 1.10, 1.11, 2.5, 3.6, 3.7
Preparation required: No
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.
This event will be delivered remotely using Zoom. A link to the join the event will be sent by email. Please ensure you have joined before the session is due to start.