Location: Online – Zoom
Date and time: Tuesday 6 June, 6pm
Registration time: 5.45pm
Who can attend:
- Student Members of Gray’s Inn
- Barristers within 3 years of Call
Dress code: Smart casual
Qualifying Session (QS): 1 QS
Theme: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Consider equality, diversity and inclusion at the Bar
- Discuss implications of inequality and a lack of diversity and inclusion on the rule of law and the profession.
- Identify sources of advice, support and guidance relating to equality, diversity and inclusion issues.
This QS relates to the following elements of the Professional Statement for Barristers:
1.1, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.16, 2.3, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.4
Preparation required: Yes
To be awarded the QS for this event you are required to join the event on time and stay for the full duration of the event. Please enter your full name when joining the event so that we can record attendance and update the QS records accordingly. This can take up to two weeks.
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.
Book online via the Gray’s Inn Online System (GIOS).Book now