A three-course candlelit dinner, for Members to bring along a guest and experience the historic dining traditions of Hall.
Enjoy the splendour of Gray’s Inn along with your peers, colleagues, friends, or family and showcase your Inn.
Date: Thursday 9 March
Bencher Arrival: 6.45pm, for a drinks reception in the Large Pension Room
Members of Hall & Guest Arrival: 6.45pm for access to the Robing Room (Rose Heilbron Room)
Entry to Hall from 6.55pm
Who can attend: Open to all Members of the Inn and their guests. Benchers are permitted to bring one guest only.
- All Members: Gowns
- Student and barrister Members: Dark suits with white shirts (men and women) and ties (men)
- Guests of student and barrister Members: Smart formal (guests do not require gowns)
- Benchers and their guests: Black tie
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only) and barristers within 3 years of Call: £16
- Guests of students: £23
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call) & guests: £32
- Benchers & guests: £90
How to book
Book online via the Gray’s Inn Online System (GIOS).Book now
All attendees will need to show your eTicket(s) for entry. Please either show your eTicket(s) on your phone, tablet or bring a printed copy along with you on the day.
Booking closes Monday 6 March.