A three-course candlelit dinner, for Members to bring along a guest and experience the historic dining traditions of Hall.
Enjoy the splendour of Gray’s Inn along with your peers, colleagues, friends, or family and showcase your Inn.
Date: Thursday 18 May
Bencher Arrival: 6.45pm
Members of Hall & Guest Arrival: 7pm
Who can attend: Open to all Members of the Inn and their guests
- Student and barrister Members: Dark suits and gowns
- Benchers: Black tie and gowns
- Guests of student and barrister Members: Smart formal
- Guests of Benchers: Black tie
Guests do not require gowns.
- Students (Gray’s Inn student members only) and barristers within 3 years of Call: £16
- Guests of students: £23
- Barristers (from 3 years of Call) & guests: £32
- Benchers & guests: £90
How to book
Book online via the Gray’s Inn Online System (GIOS).
Booking opens 31 December 2022, closing 15 May 2023.Book now
All attendees will need to show your eTicket(s) for entry. Please either show your eTicket(s) on your phone, tablet or bring a printed copy along with you on the day.