Bulletins will be published periodically throughout the year to keep Library users up to date with current opening hours, services and events.
- Opening hours (including Saturday openings for all four Inn of Court Libraries)
- Covid-19 precautions in the Library
- Card payments only in the Library
- Document supply service - free of charge
- Free online access to the Law Reports via ICLR Online (now extended until 31st January 2021)
- Trials of International Law and Human Rights Law Collections via Bloomsbury Collections
- Personal access to online textbooks via Bloomsbury Professional Online - log ins still available
- The Times & The Times Digital Archive - new subscription
- Arrival of the last of the Lauterpacht Collection to the Library
- Remote online database training offered directly with the main legal publishers
- Free books available in the Library
- New books available in the Library
Complete the form below and we will email bulletins to you as they are released.
You can unsubscribe from the Library Bulletin at any time.