Lunch and Dining in Hall
Lunch is available in Hall Monday to Friday, 12.15 to 14.30 (last entry at 14.00) during term.
Lunch in Hall is open to:
- All Members and Student Members of the Inn
- Barrister members of all 4 Inns of Court
- Tenants, occupiers and employees of Gray’s Inn
- Guests and invitees of any of the above categories
- It is not open to members of the general public
Take a look at the weekly lunch menu.
For further information or to make a lunch booking please contact the Inn’s Banqueting Department.
Dining in Hall
Dining in Hall is an integral part of life at the Inn and has been for centuries. The Inn strongly encourages all members to participate in life at the Inn and regularly dine after they have been called to the Bar.
To dine in Hall during term, including booking Qualifying Sessions, members can book and pay online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS):
You can find full details of the rules regarding dining in Hall in the Inn’s rules (part II, section 13 for barrister members and part III, section 14 for student members).
Details of upcoming closures can be found in Find us.