Hall is now closed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Following developments and updated Government guidance in relation to the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus). Please see our News for the latest updates.
Lunch is available in Hall Monday to Friday, 12.15 to 14.30 (last entry at 14.00) during term.
Don't forget to fill in your feedback form next time you have lunch to be entered in the monthly prize draw to win a bottle of champagne!
Student members of all 4 Inns can enjoy a 20% discount on food in Hall! (member ID required). Discounts are also available for pupils of the Inn.
- the dress code is smart casual
- for those with special dietary requirements or allergies, who may wish to know about the food or drink ingredients used, please ask for a manager (please note: we are not a nut-free kitchen environment)
- the menu may change on the day due to availability - we aim to have the website updated and confirmed by 11am each day
- you can request waitress service during lunch for an extra £1.50 per person
- other than on the Benchers' table, children over the age of 8 are welcome to attend lunch if accompanied by a supervising adult
- advance booking is recommended for groups of 5 or more, please contact the Banqueting department or Hall Butler to book