The Inn’s Management Committee is responsible for the general management of the business of the Inn in accordance with the policy and directions given by Pension. It is also responsible for co-ordinating the Inn's affairs.
The Masters of Finance, Administration, the Estate, the Library and the House are normally drawn from the members of the Committee. The Treasurer and Vice-Treasurer are always members of the Committee.
You can find the Management Committee’s constitution, duties and powers in Order 3 of the Inn’s Standing Orders.
2018 Committee members
- Master Chairman (Master Peter Gross)
- Master Treasurer (Master David Foskett)
- Master Vice-Treasurer (Master William Clegg)
- Master Jonathan Caplan (Vice Chairman & Master of Finance)
- Master Roger Eastman (Master of the Estate)
- Master Richard Price (Master of the House)
- Master Geraldine Andrews
- Master Henry Carr (Deputy Master of Finance)
- Master Jacqueline Perry (Master of Administration & Modern Records)
- Master John Steel (Deputy Master of Estates)
- Master Pushpinder Saini (Master of the Library)
- Master Mark Ellison (Master of Advocacy & CPD)
- Master Duncan Mathews (COIC Trustee/Representative)
- Barristers Committee Rep Stephen Innes
- Barristers Committee Rep John Critchley
- Director of Finance
- Director of Estates
- Director of Education
The Committee's meetings are usually held between 8:30am and 9:30am at approximately fortnightly intervals on Friday mornings during the Law Sittings.