2020/21 Pupillage Scholarship Applications Open
Online applications are open for the Inn's scholarships towards pupillage until midnight on 6 January 2021.
- There are 4 Senior Scholarships available
- All successful candidates will be awarded a £5,000 merit based scholarship
- Candidates must have passed the BPTC / Bar Course examinations unconditionally at their first attempt to be eligible to apply
- Financial circumstances are not considered in determining whether to award a Senior Scholarship
- Candidates who are invited to interview will undertake a viva voce examination
Ann Felicity Goddard Scholarships
- Applicants must be currently undertaking pupillage training in publicly funded work in whole or in substantial part
- Awards are made solely on the basis of merit
- Financial circumstances will be taken into account when determining the amount of each award
Please email the scholarships team with any queries.
Date posted: 17 November 2020