Amended Access Until April 2019
26 February - 9 March 2018 inclusive, there will be no pedestrian access via the main High Holborn entrance: pedestrians can instead use Fulwood Place or Warwick Court (accessible access) off of High Holborn. Fulwood Place access will close at 8pm. (Please note: These closure dates have changed from the previously advertised 19 - 23 February). [Update 2 March 2018]
The Inn is undertaking the refurbishment of 19/21 High Holborn together with the main archway entrance to the Inn.
Until approximately April 2019, the following pedestrian and vehicular access restrictions will apply:
- The main entrance off High Holborn will be closed to vehicles allowing pedestrian access only (from time to time during the project on-going work in the archway may necessitate the closure of the pedestrian access but notices will be in place to re-direct)
- The roadway and Paddock will be closed to vehicles
- There will be no pedestrian access along the Paddock from Gray’s Inn Road entrance
- There will be no pedestrian access through the Gray's Inn Road gateway in Gray's Inn Square
- Traffic lights will operate at the access/exit point and between Gray’s Inn Square and South Square
Our porters will be happy to direct you upon arrival. The Porter’s Lodge will move from it's current location at the High Holborn entrance to Gray’s Inn Square.