Amended Access Until April 2019
The Inn is undertaking the refurbishment of 19/21 High Holborn together with the main archway entrance to the Inn.
Until approximately April 2019, the following pedestrian and vehicular access restrictions will apply:
- The main entrance off High Holborn will be closed to vehicles allowing pedestrian access only (from time to time during the project on-going work in the archway may necessitate the closure of the pedestrian access but notices will be in place to re-direct)
- The roadway and Paddock will be closed to vehicles
- There will be no pedestrian access along the Paddock from Gray’s Inn Road entrance
- There will be no pedestrian access through the Gray's Inn Road gateway in Gray's Inn Square
- Traffic lights will operate at the access/exit point and between Gray’s Inn Square and South Square
- View the alternative vehicular access routes and traffic circulation
- View the alternative pedestrian access routes
Our porters will be happy to direct you upon arrival. The Porter’s Lodge will move from it's current location at the High Holborn entrance to Gray’s Inn Square.