BSB Regulatory Updates - May 2018
The Bar Standards Board (BSB) posts monthly regulatory updates for the Bar.
The May update covers:
- Blog: Monthly message from our Chair, Baroness Blackstone
- Reminder: share your views on modernising regulatory decision-making
- BSB seeks views on removing the restriction on reporting sexual orientation and religion and belief data
- BSB publishes guidance for barristers working with vulnerable immigration clients
- Do you work in the coroners courts?
- Have we got correct details of your practice address?
Previous updates can be found on the BSB website. If you have any feedback or would like to know more about aspects of their work then please email the BSB.