Congratulations to the following newly elected Honorary Benchers!
Pension agreed unanimously at their meeting on 13 October to the election of those named below as Honorary Benchers of The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn:
- Dame Catherine Elizabeth Bingham DBE – British venture capitalist. Chaired the UK Government’s Vaccine Taskforce
- Baroness Brady CBE – British Business Executive and Television Personality
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett – Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Justice Janak De Silva – Justice of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka
- Justice Sarah Derrington – Justice of the Federal Court of Australia and President of the Australian Law Reform Commission
- Chief Justice Narin Ferdi Sefik – President of the Supreme Council of Judicature and President of the Senior Electoral Council
Honorary Bencher appointments are elected annually. A full list of Honorary Benchers can be found on our Masters of the Bench page.