Post Pupillage Maintenance Award 2016/17
Applications are closed. The deadline to apply was 10:00 am on Friday 10 March 2017.
The Post Pupillage Maintenance Award; a scholarship award of up to £7,500. NB: Other awards may be made of equal or of lesser value.
To be eligible to apply, you must
- be a member in good standing of Gray’s Inn;
- have successfully completed pupillage;
- hold a current Practising Certificate;
- have been in practice for at least 1, but not more than 5 years;
- practise in public/admin law, acting for claimants in public law cases [in whole or substantial part] and
- have been or are likely to be affected by legal aid cuts.
- Download and complete the application, then
- Email a signed copy to the scholarships team at email@example.com OR post to: Director of Education, The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn, 8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET
The deadline to apply is 10:00 am on Friday 10 March 2017.
All applicants will be informed as to the status of their applications by Wednesday 15 March 2017.
All applicants must keep their diaries free from 17:45 to 20:00 on Monday 20 March 2017 should the Inn wish to meet for a brief interview [either in person or via Skype].
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org