The Gray’s Inn Barristers’ Committee
The Gray’s Inn Barristers’ Committee is pleased to announce that of the 14 candidates who stood this year, the following five were elected:
- Victoria Ellis, Pump Court Chambers (2010)
- Tim Forte, 3 Temple Gardens (1994)
- Samantha Jones (re-elected) 39 Essex Chambers (2012)
- Satvinder Singh Juss, 3 Hare Court (1989)
- Yasin Patel, Church Court Chambers (2002)
The Chairman of the Committee, Lucinda Orr, wishes to thank all those who stood for election to the Committee this year which has a vital role at the Inn as the Voice of Hall.
With annual elections for a third of the Committee, she hopes that candidates will put themselves forward again and encourages all Members of Hall eligible to stand to do so or to contact the Committee at any time.
Lucinda also thanks those who are standing down this year for their service. John Goss, Katrina Mather and Emma Price will stand down from the Committee in 2021.