The Bridge Bar
Opened in 2011, The Bridge Bar is open weekdays during term from 8:00 to 23:00 and welcomes:
- all Members and Student Members of all 4 Inns of Court
- tenants, occupiers and employees of Gray’s Inn
- guests and invitees of any of the above categories
Student members of all 4 Inns can enjoy a 20% discount on food in the Bridge Bar! (Please present your student membership card).
With a wide selection of food and drinks, it provides a light and comfortable place within the Inn for informal meetings or for you to enjoy a relaxing drink after work. Free newspapers and a screen for major sporting events are also available.
The Bridge Bar offers great options for breakfast and lunch along with coffee, teas, herbal infusions, juices and soft drinks. A variety of bar snacks and nibbles, both savoury and sweet, are also available.
An excellent selection of quality wines, Champagne, spirits, aperitifs, digestifs and beers are available. You will also find an extensive choice of cocktails including the regular cocktail of the week!
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 and 10:30
- Lunch is served until 14:30
(Please note that lunch purchased at the Bridge Bar cannot be eaten in Hall)
The Bridge Bar is located on the first floor at 10 South Square and has lift access.
The Bridge Bar will be closed:
- 21 December 2018 to 4 January 2019 (Christmas closure)