Introductory day for student Members commencing the 2 Part Bar Course followed by a Moot Workshop
Location: Gray’s Inn
Date and time: Saturday 10 February, 10.30am
Who can attend:
- This event is open to Students who have not yet attended an introductory event at the Inn
Dress code: Smart casual
How to book
Book online via the Gray’s Inn Online System (GIOS).
Qualifying Session (QS): 2 QS
Theme: Advocacy Skills, Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Develop a broad understanding of the life of the Inn and what membership means for you.
- Apply the relevant policies in relation to student QS and how it impacts members.
- Construct arguments through research, analysis, and application of legal principles.
- Demonstrate confidence in advocacy and apply feedback from judges and moot coaches.
This QS relates to the following elements of the Professional Statement for Barristers: N/A
Preparation required: Yes
Please see Qualifying Sessions for further information.