Welcome to Gray’s Inn Library
The Library is open to all barrister and student members of the four Inns of Court
- Over 75,000 books, journals and law reports, including historic materials
- A range of online services including Lexis Library, Westlaw and Practical Law
- A team of law librarians to answer enquiries and assist with using the Library
- A quiet, professional environment conducive to work and study
- A document supply service for those working outside London or otherwise unable to visit the Library
- A specialist collection of international law materials maintained on behalf of the the four Inns and supplemented by the Lauterpacht Collection
Personal access to online subscriptions for Gray’s Inn members
Bloomsbury Professional Online
Full-text access to materials in 20 practice areas including, company and commercial, employment, environment, family, local government, property and personal injury.
View a full list of the Bloomsbury books available (PDF).
Remote access for Gray’s Inn members is available if you email the Director of Library Services.
LexisPSL offers practice notes, precedents, forms and current awareness alerts and clear, up-to-date explanations of the law and how to apply it as well as full-text access to materials in 22 practice areas including:
arbitration, construction, dispute resolution, energy, environment, immigration, local government and technology, media and telecoms.
To apply for remote access email the Director of Library Services.