An archive of previously featured articles published in Graya.
Indexes to Graya No.1 (1927) - 128 (2015) have been complied by Theresa Thom, former Librarian of Gray's Inn:
Articles previously featured on the website can be found below.
Number 131 - Hilary 2018
- 'The Glass Ceiling for Women in the Law' (PDF) by Master Nathalie Lieven
- 'Straight and Crooked Thinking: the Search for What is Right' (PDF) by Master Geoffrey Ma
- 'Francis Bacon and the Origins of an Ancient Toast at Gray’s Inn' (PDF) by Master Timothy Shuttleworth
Number 130 - Hilary 2017
- 'The Treasurer' (PDF) by Keith Lawrey
- 'Reading: Judicial Leadership' (PDF) by Master the Rt Hon Sir Peter Gross
- 'Passages of Life' (PDF) by Master David Foskett
- 'History Society: Churchill, Roosevelt & the Creation of the Allied Grand Strategy' (PDF) by Master Mike Napier
Number 128 (Hilary 2015)
- 'The Developing Role of Judges in Matters of Public Law' (PDF) by Sir Maurice Kay
- 'A Threat to the Sovereignty of Courts and Parliaments' (PDF) by John Hendy QC
- 'F.E. at War' (PDF) by Master Timothy Shuttleworth