As a barrister member of one of the other Inns (not a student member), you are eligible to join the Inn ad eundem as an associate member.
To apply for ad eundem membership, your application must contain:
- A completed application form, including a letter to the Under Treasurer outlining the reasons you wish to become an ad eundem member
- A Letter of Good Standing from your current Inn of Court
- A Certificate of Good Standing from the BSB
- Passport photo
Once we have received your application it will be put to the next available meeting of Pension.
If your application is accepted, you must make payment within 5 working days of approval.
- £700 (if over 10 years Call), or
- £350 (if under 10 years Call)
Should you have any questions regarding ad eundem membership please contact Admissions.