The Inn’s Management Committee is responsible for the general management of the business of the Inn in accordance with the policy and directions given by Pension.
It is also responsible for co-ordinating the Inn’s affairs.
The Masters of Finance, Administration, the Estate, the Library and the House are normally drawn from the members of the Committee. The Treasurer and Vice-Treasurer are always members of the Committee.
You can find the Management Committee’s constitution, duties and powers in Order 3 of the Inn’s Standing Orders.
2022 Committee members
- Master Richard Atkins (Master Chairman)
- Master Colin McCaul (Master Vice Chair & Lead for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Master of Administration)
- Master Peter Gross (Master Treasurer)
- Master Nicola Davies (Vice Treasurer)
- Master Lucy Theis (Deputy Master of Finance)
- Master James Lewis (Master of the Library)
- Master Roger Eastman (Deputy Master of the Estate)
- Master Michael Butcher (Master of the Estate)
- Master Penny Hamilton (Master of the House)
- Master Kirsty Brimelow (Master of Modern Records)
- Master Tim Ward (Master of Finance)
- Master Duncan Matthews is (Master of Education)
- Master Richard Whittam (COIC Trustee/Representative)
- Kabir Sondhi (Barristers Committee Rep, GIBC Chair)
- Samantha Jones (Barristers Committee Rep, GIBC Vice Chair)
- Director of Finance
- Director of Estates
- Director of Education
- Director of Library Services
- Chief of Staff
The Committee’s meetings are usually held between 8:30am and 9:30am at approximately fortnightly intervals on Friday mornings during the Law Sittings.