Continue developing your knowledge and skills with Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Established and new practitioners are required to continue to develop relevant knowledge and skills in accordance with rules published by the Bar Standards Board.
Some of the Inn’s events may count towards CPD for barristers.
Often open to members of all Inns, events include evening lectures, debates, Q&A panel sessions and all day conferences. Events are sometimes run in collaboration with other academic and educational organisations, societies and bodies.
The following events take place every year:
- Regular Mixed Messes talks, followed by dinner in Hall
- The Annual Birkenhead Lecture
- Sir Nicholas Wall Lecture
- Westlaw and Lawtel training sessions in the Library
- The Gray’s Inn Reading (Barnard’s Inn, Gresham College)
- The Annual Bingham Lecture (The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law)
See upcoming Events at the Inn.