Popular events sell out quickly so we advise you book early to avoid disappointment.
Members can book and pay online via the Gray's Inn Online System (GIOS) for most events including Qualifying Sessions (QSs).
Benchers and barristers no longer requiring QSs are welcome and encouraged to join students and dine in Hall on QS nights.
Please note that the following QSs are by email invite only, they cannot be booked online or via the Registrar:
- Introductory events
- Education Weekend
- Residential weekends
If you encounter any problems using GIOS please contact Chris Metcalfe in the Education Department.
- Michaelmas Term booking opens in September
- Hilary Term booking opens in December
- Easter Term booking opens in March
- Trinity Term booking opens in April
If you are a barrister member, you may book and pay up to 4 clear working days before an event.
If you are student member, you may book and pay up to 5 clear working days before an event.
The Inn reserves the right to limit the number of guests allowed at events; notice will be given in advance should this occur.
- You will not be given a refund if you book an event, but choose not to attend
- If you are unable to attend an event due to illness, a doctor’s note must be provided in order for a refund to be issued
- You may be entitled to a refund in exceptional circumstances when notice is given at least 4 clear working days before the event