The Inn is undertaking a number of changes to the process for booking and paying for overnight accommodation. These changes will take effect from 1st January 2019 and thus we will not be taking any more bookings for overnight accommodation in 2019 until the necessary system changes have been made. Members who have made bookings for 2019 will be given the opportunity to confirm the bookings when the new system is in operation. We hope to have the new system operational before the summer recess and will notify members via the web-site. Bookings made for 2018 will be unaffected by the changes.
The Inn has 8 self-contained accommodation units available for our members and members of the other Inns who have been called to the Bar. Members of the other Inns can only book up to two weeks in advance of their stay. Student members of the Inn are eligible to book up to one week in advance of their stay. You can find further details and photos of each unit on its relevant page.
Please note accommodation is not available during the following periods:
- Easter: 30 March 2018 – 8 April 2018
- Whitsun: 25 May 2018 – 3 June 2018
- Summer: 30 July 2018 – 2 September 2018
- Christmas: 22 December 2018 – 6 January 2019
- Easter: 19 April 2019 - 28 March 2019
- Whitsun: 27 May 2019 – 2 June 2019
- Summer: 1 August 2019 – 1 September 2019
- Christmas: 21 December 2019 – 6 January 2020
Please be aware that booking requests will not be actioned when the Inn is closed and therefore there may be a delay in responding to your request.
All units come with:
- fully fitted kitchens with tea, coffee, UHT milk, sugar and condiments provided
- bath and shower (except Field Court Double and the Slynn Flat which have walk-in showers only)
- double or queen sized beds
- linen and towels
- iron and ironing board
- free Wi-Fi
- access to clothes washing and drying facilities (located on the ground floor, 10 South Square; a key will be attached to your room keys)
- the use of a parking space at the Inn at no extra cost (please note the Inn is within the Congestion Charge zone)
On your day of arrival you will collect your keys from the Porters’ Lodge. Check-in is anytime from 3pm.
On your day of departure you must vacate by 10am and return your keys to the main gate along with your completed booking form (provided in the room) and payment. Your booking form and payment can also be left at the Treasury Office between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri.
You can check the availability of all rooms for a specific period by selecting your arrival and departure dates below. Once you have selected your date range and clicked the ‘check availability’ button, the rooms available for this date range will then be listed. To check the availability and find out further information on a specific room, please view its dedicated page. Please ensure you have also read our terms and conditions in full before submitting a booking request.
Submitting a form does not constitute a confirmed booking; your booking will only be confirmed once you have subsequently received a separate confirmation.
If no rooms are listed, there is no availability within a single room for your selected date range.