The Inn has 9 self-contained accommodation units available for our members and members of the other Inns who have been called to the Bar.
Members of the other Inns and student members of Gray's Inn can only book up to four weeks in advance of their stay. You can find further details and photos of each unit on its relevant page.
All payments for accommodation are made at the time of booking. Benchers of the Inn can opt to pay by Bench Commons at the time of booking.
See the Rates and Payment section for full details of the daily/weekly rates of each unit. All accommodation is located in 10 South Square. Visit the Find Us page for details on access and a map of the Inn.
Please note accommodation is not available during the following periods:
- Easter: 19 April 2019 - 28 April 2019
- Whitsun: 27 May 2019 – 2 June 2019
- Summer: 1 August 2019 – 1 September 2019
- Christmas: 21 December 2019 – 6 January 2020
All units come with:
- fully fitted kitchens with tea, coffee, UHT milk, sugar and condiments provided
- bath and shower (except Field Court Double and the Slynn Flat which have walk-in showers only)
- double or queen sized beds
- linen and towels
- iron and ironing board
- free WiFi
- access to clothes washing and drying facilities (located on the ground floor, 10 South Square; a key will be attached to your room keys)
- the use of a parking space at the Inn at no extra cost (please note the Inn is within the Congestion Charge zone)
In addition to the facilities provided above, you can also take advantage of our Bridge Bar.
Check-in is anytime from 3pm. On your day of arrival you will collect your keys from the Porters’ Lodge. Please bring proof of ID (for example your passport / driving licence / credit card) and your booking confirmation email.
Check-out is by 10am. On your day of departure please return your keys to the Porters' Lodge.
You can check the availability of all rooms for a specific period by selecting your arrival and departure dates below. Once you have selected your date range and clicked the ‘check availability’ button, the rooms available for this date range will then be listed. To check the availability and find out further information on a specific room, please view its dedicated page. Please ensure you have also read our terms and conditions in full before completing a booking.
If no rooms are listed, there is no availability within a single room for your selected date range.