The Inn has 8 self-contained accommodation units available for its members and members of the other Inns who have been called to the Bar. Members of the other Inns can only book up to two weeks in advance of their stay. Student members of the Inn are eligible to book up to one week in advance of their stay. You can find further details and photos of each unit on its relevant page.
Please note accommodation is not available during the following periods:
- Christmas: 21 December 2017 – 7 January 2018
- Easter: 30 March 2018 – 8 April 2018
- Whitsun: 25 May 2018 – 3 June 2018
- Summer: 30 July 2018 – 2 September 2018
- Christmas: 22 December 2018 – 6 January 2019
All units come with:
- fully fitted kitchens with tea, coffee, UHT milk, sugar and condiments provided
- bath and shower (except Field Court Double and the Slynn Flat which have walk-in showers only)
- double or queen sized beds
- linen and towels
- iron and ironing board
- free Wi-Fi
- access to clothes washing and drying facilities (located on the ground floor, 10 South Square; a key will be attached to your room keys)
- the use of a parking space at the Inn at no extra cost (please note the Inn is within the Congestion Charge zone)
On your day of arrival you will collect your keys from the Porters’ Lodge at the main gate (High Holborn entrance). Check-in is anytime from 3pm.
On your day of departure you must vacate by 10am and return your keys to the main gate along with your completed booking form (provided in the room) and payment. Your booking form and payment can also be left at the Treasury Office between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri.
You can check the availability of all rooms for a specific period by selecting your arrival and departure dates below. Once you have selected your date range and clicked the ‘check availability’ button, the rooms available for this date range will then be listed. To check the availability and find out further information on a specific room, please view its dedicated page. Please ensure you have also read our terms and conditions in full before submitting a booking request.
Submitting a form does not constitute a confirmed booking; your booking will only be confirmed once you have subsequently received a separate confirmation.
If no rooms are listed, there is no availability within a single room for your selected date range.