The Inn’s Management Committee is responsible for the general management of the business of the Inn in accordance with the policy and directions given by Pension.
It is also responsible for co-ordinating the Inn's affairs.
The Masters of Finance, Administration, the Estate, the Library and the House are normally drawn from the members of the Committee. The Treasurer and Vice-Treasurer are always members of the Committee.
Congratulations to Masters Colin McCaul and Kirsty Brimelow who have been elected to the Inn’s Management Committee!
You can find the Management Committee’s constitution, duties and powers in Order 3 of the Inn’s Standing Orders.
2021 Committee members
- Master Ian Croxford (Master Chairman)
- Master Richard Atkins (Master Vice Chair & Master of Administration & Modern Records)
- Master Ali Malek (Master Treasurer)
- Master Peter Gross (Master Vice-Treasurer)
- Master Colin McCaul (Deputy Master of Finance)
- Master James Lewis (Master of the Library)
- Master Michael Butcher (Deputy Master of the Estate)
- Master Elizabeth Arfon-Jones (Master of the Estate)
- Master Penny Hamilton (Master of the House)
- Master Kirsty Brimelow
- Master Tim Ward (Master of Finance)
- Master Marion Smith (Master of Advocacy & CPD)
- Master Richard Whittam (COIC Trustee/Representative)
- Gwyn Evans (Barristers Committee Rep GIBC Chair)
- Samantha Jones (Barristers Committee Rep, GIBC Vice Chair)
- Director of Finance
- Director of Estates
- Director of Education
- Chief of Staff
The Committee's meetings are usually held between 8:30am and 9:30am at approximately fortnightly intervals on Friday mornings during the Law Sittings.