The Inn’s Management Committee is responsible for the general management of the business of the Inn in accordance with the policy and directions given by Pension.
It is also responsible for co-ordinating the Inn's affairs.
The Masters of Finance, Administration, the Estate, the Library and the House are normally drawn from the members of the Committee. The Treasurer and Vice-Treasurer are always members of the Committee.
You can find the Management Committee’s constitution, duties and powers in Order 3 of the Inn’s Standing Orders.
2020 Committee members
- Master Geraldine Andrews (Master Chairman & Master of Education)
- Master Ian Croxford (Master Vice Chair & Master of Finance)
- Master Stephen Irwin (Master Treasurer)
- Master Ali Malek (Master Vice-Treasurer)
- Master John Steel (Master of the Estate)
- Master Elizabeth Arfon-Jones (Deputy Master of the Estate)
- Master Penny Hamilton (Master of the House)
- Master Richard Atkins (Master of Administration & Modern Records)
- Master Tim Ward (Deputy Master of Finance)
- Master James Lewis (Master of the Library)
- Master Mark Ellison (Master of Advocacy & CPD)
- Master Duncan Matthews (COIC Trustee/Representative)
- Gwyn Evans (Barristers Committee Rep)
- Lucinda Orr (Barristers Committee Rep)
- Master Michael Butcher
- Director of Finance
- Director of Estates
- Director of Education
The Committee's meetings are usually held between 8:30am and 9:30am at approximately fortnightly intervals on Friday mornings during the Law Sittings.