The Inn’s Management Committee is responsible for the general management of the business of the Inn in accordance with the policy and directions given by Pension.
It is also responsible for co-ordinating the Inn's affairs.
The Masters of Finance, Administration, the Estate, the Library and the House are normally drawn from the members of the Committee. The Treasurer and Vice-Treasurer are always members of the Committee.
You can find the Management Committee’s constitution, duties and powers in Order 3 of the Inn’s Standing Orders.
2019 Committee members
- Master Jonathan Caplan (Master Chairman)
- Master Geraldine Andrews (Master Vice Chair & Master of Education)
- Master William Clegg (Master Treasurer)
- Master Stephen Irwin (Master Vice-Treasurer)
- Master John Steel (Master of the Estate)
- Master Richard Price (Master of the House)
- Master Geraldine Andrews (Master of Education)
- Master Jacqueline Perry (Master of Administration & Modern Records)
- Master Pushpinder Saini (Master of the Library)
- Master Mark Ellison (Master of Advocacy & CPD)
- Master Duncan Mathews (COIC Trustee/Representative)
- John Critchley (Barristers Committee Rep)
- Lucinda Orr (Barristers Committee Rep)
- Director of Finance
- Director of Estates
- Director of Education
The Committee's meetings are usually held between 8:30am and 9:30am at approximately fortnightly intervals on Friday mornings during the Law Sittings.